- Do not comment on anyone’s affirmations/mantras. This is the most important rule.
- Please enter your affirmation/mantra as a reply to these instructions by scrolling to the bottom of this page
- Please state your affirmations using the “I am…” format. “My…” is also acceptable. The main point here is to speak only about yourself.
- It is okay if your affirmation is the same as someone else’s!
- If you are a first time commenter on the blog, then I will have to moderate your first post but your posts will show up immediately thereafter.
- Of course, the objective here is not just lip service. Take the time to experience your affirmation or mantra and let it sink in.
- Here are some links for ideas:
Affirmation ideas —> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-carmen-harra/affirmations_b_3527028.html
Self-compassion Mantras –> http://www.mindfulselfcompassion.org/handouts/handouts040212/SelfCompassionMantra.pdf